Here’s the rules.
1. The first person to get four balls on their tennis racquet wins.
2. The racquets are place on the ground in a diamond shape like bases on a baseball field.
3. The moderator dumps twice as many balls as there are players in the middle of the diamond. For example, if there are four players, she should dump eight balls. Each round should last a couple of minutes so you may need to adjust the number of balls depending on the skill of your players.
4. The players run to the middle of the court to get balls, but they can only pick up one ball at a time and put it on their racquet before they can pick up another one. If you will notice, the little boy below on the left is cheating.
5. Players can also steal balls from each other, but again they can only take one ball at a time.
6. Again, the first player with four tennis balls on her racquet wins.
So here’s what the game looks like.
Yep. That cute little girl with ponytails is stealing her cousin’s ball.