Here are the final ways you can tell if you had ADHD. How are you doing so far?
1. You constantly switch the radio stations in the car. The driver suggests you turn off the radio. You do. For one minute. Then you turn it on again and constantly switch the radio stations in the car.
2. When you finally find a song you like on the radio, you turn it all the way up, further aggravating the driver of the car.
3. You really like that one blue fish from that one movie about the orange fish that goes to find his son. You wish you could hang with the blue fish sometimes.
4. You get into your car to go shopping to realized you need your purse. So you go back in to get your purse. You get back into the car to realized you need to return a few things that are up in your bedroom. So you go back in to get your returns. Then you get back into the car to realize you need your receipts. So you go back in and get your receipts. Then you get back into the car to realize you don’t have your keys. So you go back in to get your keys. Then you get back into the car to realize you don’t have your children . . .
5. You get pulled over for not having your car registration. The officer asks to see it. You don’t have it. He then asks for your insurance cards. You don’t have those either. He then asks for your driver’s license. You hand him your licence with two holes punched at the top, a service performed by the DMV just so that officers would see that your license is no longer valid. You smile and stutter a lot and the cop lets your off with a warning.
6. You have a game on your phone that you can’t stop playing. You delete it. The next day you buy it. Then you delete it. The next day you buy it. Finally, you mess with your settings so you can no longer buy it. Unfortunately, you can’t download any app’s now but since your hatred of the Verizon store is slightly higher than the love of your game, you just stay appless for a year. Not to be confused with happless.
7. You have a very good sense of humor. Because you need one.